Cameta have been absolutely brilliant.

As a lot of you know, my RECON D2H from Cameta arrived in the UK faulty, and as this transaction had already been delayed by some misinformation from a new employee I was non to pleased. Further things happened which did not improve my health and temper, but oh boy have they now pulled out all the stops and come up with the right decision and really REALLY pleased me.
I have always believed that there is room for compromise and we have both done this and come off the richer for it.
A lot of o/seas customers come on to photographic forums asking about various retailers in other countries, and I can understand their apprehension. All I can say is that you should have no doubts about the integrity of this company and its ability to do its level best for it's customers, regardless of where they are in the world.
OH YES! I have immediately bought another item from them, though not a RECON D2H.

BW. Bob F. England.

I am glad that your experience with Cameta has been a good one. Nothing is more frustrating than to buy something and then have it turn up faulty.

I'm finally annoyed of B&H Photo. I made an order and they were giving me the run around. I got fed up and told their sales department to cancel my order. I then ordered from adorama.com and I had no problems. In fact we exchanged email several times, and each time they responded extremely quick. From now on, all my camera purchases will be from them.

Jonathan,

That doesn't sound like my experiences with B&H which have always been good. I can say that my experience with Adorama have also be exemplary.

Hope you get your new cam and other stuff in quickly. We are waiting for your shots....;-)

Regards,

Frank

Flew said:
Jonathan,

That doesn't sound like my experiences with B&H which have always been good. I can say that my experience with Adorama have also be exemplary.

Hope you get your new cam and other stuff in quickly. We are waiting for your shots....;-)

Regards,

Frank

I've had no problem with B&H in the past. This time around though, they emailed me saying they couldn't process my order because they wanted a phone # verification. I sent them the paperwork, and they still wouldn't process it. So I canceled, and went through adorama, and they did not give me any hassle. In fact their sales department emailed me several times, and were very fast and respectful.

To be honest, I think I want to start shopping at smaller local shops now. Sometimes they can be even more price competitive, with the way shops bend the prices on occassion.

Latest threads

Top Bottom