Camp Visiting Day

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Greetings from the Poconos. My two older kids are attending sleep away camp for 7 weeks this summer. My wife talked me into being the camp doctor this week!:eek: The biggest hardship is the limited satellite internet access.

These are some fun shots from visiting day. Samantha was so excited to see her big sister!! Is my wife excited??
    [​IMG]

My son after a swim at the lake
    [​IMG]

Reunited!!
    [​IMG]

2. Nice set Mitch. It seems like not too longer ago that you posted photos of last year's camp visiting day. The kids have grown a lot in a year.

3. Nice shots... lovely family

7 weeks??? :eek: :eek: :eek: wow, I couldn't send my kids off that long.

4. Nice series Mitch. Like the lighting control on the first one and the joy expressed in the last one.

5. Sweet shots Mitch. Don't know if it was intentional, but I love the thumbs up by Samantha :smile:

6. Good memory, Phil. It does seem like I just posted those shots from last year.

7 weeks is a long time. My kids love it, and there is visiting day in the middle to break it up.

Thanks, Gordon. I was playing around with the setting sun on quite a few other portraits. The backlighting is trickier than I thought it would be.

Peter, I didn't notice that when I first viewed these. Thanks for pointing it out.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images
    Looks like all are happy and having a great time

8. Mitch, great shots!!! I remember last year the first time your daughter went to camp (I think...)...

9. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Fantastic shots Mitch....The kids look so happy. #2 is really good

10. Great family shots, Mitch. Seven weeks is a long time at camp - their clothes won't fit by the time they land home again! *LOL* Great lighting control in that first shot.

11. Thanks, Rod.

I blew #2 up on a whim. It's probably the best picture I've ever taken of my son.

12. Literally a bunch of happy campers. Great kids Mitch!

13. Good one!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: