Can I come back ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AshburtonOnline, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I left these forums a few months ago (hangs head in shame) and I really cannot clearly remember why. I've tried other places and they all suck! I realise I can re-register with a new name etc and start again but thats just not me. If I've offended anyone here in the past (don't think so) I'm sorry.

Can I come home? :rolleyes: 

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Pour yourself a cup and pull up a chair.

3. Don't like drinking beer from a cup Frank :)  Thanks

4. Here, a fine 1 liter German Stein! Cheers.

5. Welcome back Kieron......

6. I think this was the reason :wink: :biggrin: Welcome back... pour me one for yourself, too, willya? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  7. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Just make sure you bring enough kiwi.... and you must serve us kiwi juice for the next 30 days. Yep, that's right.

8. The heck with Kiwi juice--how about some of that great NZ wine--say a cool Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc? I'm having a bottle of 2007 Cloudy Bay with same halibut tonight!

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    yea yea..... well I'm having water tonight because we don't have wine OR juice. :frown:

10. welcome home
    glad to have you back

11. I've learned from other forums that when you get tired of things, sometimes it's just best to leave quietly out the back door. That way, you don't end up eating crow coming back in through the front door. Your situation was before my time, but I'll give my welcome as well.

Mike

12. Micky

Micky

Feb 29, 2008
    Vermont
    I told you so...

I asked that you not be too hasty and give it another go...

Glad to see you are back.

13. Welcome back, now post some pics:smile:

14. Oh yeah... "a gutsful". :biggrin: Welcome back!

15. Welcome back!

16. hmmmm... Maybe an old Fire Department tradition is in order here.....each new rookie that joined had to go to the local watering hole (with the rest of us of course) after their 6 month probation was over, stand on a chair offer a heart felt sincere toast to the brigade and drink a shooter called The Prairie Fire. Each rookie got one more drop of tabasco sauce than the last rookie added to the shooter before putting out said Prairie Fire.

Last one I remember was about 40 drops. :370:

I realise this isn't a rookie issue but maybe a little penance? Welcome back, The burn will go away in a while and then it'll come BACK tomorrow if ya know what I mean.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  17. Welcome back.

I learned a long time ago not to let things on the internet discourage me or upset me. I've posted many a pic that got no replies. That's life and I just don't worry about it. I'm equally guilty of looking at lots of posts/pics and not replying, sometimes I just don't have the time, sometimes I don't know what to say that hasn't been said etc.

I post at several photo sites. I think Nikoncafe is by far the most easy going and relaxed.

So, welcome back :) 

18. Look! I hold my hands up. Sorry! I want to be here and from the old thread I fully agree that my gripe can be easily explained by 'timezone'.

I post while most are in bed and the posts are no longer near the top when most wake up.

I'll adapt. We all make mistakes .... at the end of the day we are all Nikon shooters trying to make a living.

19. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Kieron,
    Welcome Back....

20. I had a Vindaloo curry earlier ... does that count?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.