Can I get some input?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    It's getting time for me to put in my bid (so to speak) on a shooting job thru our high school. Here is what I want to do...I want the school to furnish a media pass to get in all the city high school games, Basketball, football, tennis, all the sports. I want to be able to take whatever pictures I want and place them on my website for sale and have a few flyers around the school letting the students know that they can go to my website after each event and see their pictures.

Here is my thought on what I'm willing to trade for the pass. I will give the school "annual staff" a cd of each event to use in the school annual and/or posters around the school. (NO files to be given or sold to anyone)

Since this is my first attempt dealing with a school in this manner, I am hoping that you may have some advice on the best way to approach the school principle. Should the deal be sweetened in any way?

Looking for some help here. What does everyone think.

2. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
    doesn't the annual staff have its own photographers? ours did...

I am just saying that because they might want more out of the deal than that if they already have their own photographers (when I was in the annual making class, we the students were the photographers, as that was part of the class)

3. Alan

Alan

May 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Yes, they do. But I figured this would give them more/better shots of the events. This is why I'm asking advice. How can I make the pot sweeter?