Can I make a suggestion?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mike17112, Jan 5, 2006.

1. mike17112

mike17112 Guest

Having been a keen birdwatcher for more years than I care to remember I visit a few birdwatching forums as well as nikoncafe. One of the most popular is www.surfbirds.com. The photographs that appear here in nikoncafe totally blow away the vast majority of the pictures that appear on surfbirds. For instance, select North American common birds in the Photo Gallery and scroll down until you come to the Harlequin Duck they pale in comparison to the recent photographs from Mike Mac at Barnegat Lighthouse. The people that visit surfbirds also buy photographs. I would suggest that it might be beneficial to post a few mind blowing shots to get your wonderful photographs seen by a much larger target audience. Then hopefully sit back and take the orders as they come rolling in.

Mike

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

Mike Mac is already the designated photographer for the Philly zoo, and it won't be long before Fenton becomes more famous that Artie Morris. Don't encourage them or they'll become so famous that they won't even talk to us commoners any more. :biggrin: :tongue:

Actually, I couldn't agree with you more. :wink: