1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Can I see some couples portraits?

Discussion in 'People' started by JoJo2Fast, Jul 15, 2008.

1. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    I dont know if this is the spot for this so mods feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place.

Can anyone post up some couples portraits? My sister has asked me to get some shots of her and her boyfriend and I'm pretty sure my brother's girlfriends want some of themselves together too. I just need some ideas for posing. Not looking to copy anyone I just need a jump start to get my brain going. Thanks guys!

2. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    Thank you so much Stacey, these will help out greatly.

BTW, nice shots! haha

3. Longshanks

Longshanks

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    Well I cant show it because the picture is copyrighted but the best couple portrait i've ever seen was a weddingpicture of a friend of mine.
    It was shot by Bert van Gent, one of hollands best photographers.

I'll describe it:

It was shot near a castlle.
    On the right there was the castlle, on the left some trees.
    Almost in the middle there was a road leading to a gate.

She was standing in the middle off the road, facing the camera with her hands on her hips.
    She was smiling but she was looking very bold.

On the right he was leaning against the wall of the castlle, his body was facing his new wife but his head was facing the floor, looking very humble.

This picture was telling a story: Now that we are married you'd better do as I say or else....

It was a beautifull composition and funny

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.