1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Can someone scratch my back?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by 4labs, Apr 25, 2005.

1. CB being CB

20484046-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Now that is one sad pup.... :lol:

Very cute.

Frank

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    poor guy, he just can't quite reach. Nice shot.

4. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    He / she / it looks really snuggly :) 

5. That HE is :) 

6. Oh man... each time I see your chocolate puppy... (well I am a chocolate lover and a very heavy eater of it)... well back to the Labs...

He's so cute... just came back from our ...night shift (that's our late walk) it's 01:35 am over here... and he was crowling and scratcing on the grass... and now I have to give him a light bath, wear his pyjamas :lol: and go to bed... :wink:

7. Panos..one day I'll get on a boat and take my guys to Greece so they can play with Lambros(It's a nice dream at least)

8. Hehehehe......nice caption and equally nice shot!! :D  :D  :D 

9. Hey, I think it's easier to take Lambros and come over to you!!! :D  You know, Lambros has an official European Union Pet Passport 8) and he can travel any where he likes... but wait, you're in the states... :roll: hmmm well :idea: we meat half way :lol: that should be eee SPAIN!!! :wink:

Wow I know a great place in Spain for summer vacation!!! It's called IBIZA!!!!(pronounced Ebeetha) We'll go to Cafe Del Mar with our Labs and boy we're gonna get ... :oops:  ghmm... (OK OK, it was a nice plan.... :? )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.