Can someone scratch my back?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by 4labs, Apr 25, 2005.

1. CB being CB

20484046-L.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Now that is one sad pup.... :lol:

Very cute.

Frank

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    poor guy, he just can't quite reach. Nice shot.

4. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    He / she / it looks really snuggly :)

5. That HE is :)

6. Oh man... each time I see your chocolate puppy... (well I am a chocolate lover and a very heavy eater of it)... well back to the Labs...

He's so cute... just came back from our ...night shift (that's our late walk) it's 01:35 am over here... and he was crowling and scratcing on the grass... and now I have to give him a light bath, wear his pyjamas :lol: and go to bed... :wink:

7. Panos..one day I'll get on a boat and take my guys to Greece so they can play with Lambros(It's a nice dream at least)

8. Hehehehe......nice caption and equally nice shot!! :D :D :D

9. Hey, I think it's easier to take Lambros and come over to you!!! :D You know, Lambros has an official European Union Pet Passport 8) and he can travel any where he likes... but wait, you're in the states... :roll: hmmm well :idea: we meat half way :lol: that should be eee SPAIN!!! :wink:

Wow I know a great place in Spain for summer vacation!!! It's called IBIZA!!!!(pronounced Ebeetha) We'll go to Cafe Del Mar with our Labs and boy we're gonna get ... :oops: ghmm... (OK OK, it was a nice plan.... :? )