Can someone tell me where the cable release is on the D2X

I have the MC-30 and it is really very nice. I've been using it to get a decent shot of the moon and I beleive without it I would not have been able to get as decent a shot as I did. I have not gotten into the timer function of it yet. Something I am looking forward to exploring.

N

nfoto

Tomerrifc said:
I have the MC-30 and it is really very nice. I've been using it to get a decent shot of the moon and I beleive without it I would not have been able to get as decent a shot as I did. I have not gotten into the timer function of it yet. Something I am looking forward to exploring.
You mean the MC-20, don't you? MC-30 hasn't got a timer.

If you confuse them, don't worry since most people mix them up even I do :D All my units had the lettering worn away so I had to consult the invoice to see which model I'm using :!:

nfoto said:
Tomerrifc said:
You mean the MC-20, don't you? MC-30 hasn't got a timer.

If you confuse them, don't worry since most people mix them up even I do :D All my units had the lettering worn away so I had to consult the invoice to see which model I'm using :!:
Yes, that one. Sorry, I did get confused since there are two of them. The one I have does have a timer.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom