Can you belive it

Discussion in 'Birds' started by bfjr, Dec 13, 2005.

1. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Some more birdie shots :smile: :rolleyes:

Comorrant
    [​IMG]

Peli water action
    [​IMG]

Duckey reflection
    [​IMG]

I've been trying and being mostly unsuccessful at capturing these Buffalo Heads in flight. I apologize for the poor image but it's the best I've gotten so far and wanted you folks to share in my joy at these little guys.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2005
  2. Nice images Ben, the buffalo heads are tough, I have about 50 OOF of them...

The cormorant is my favorito!

3. All right Ben I will be there in 14 hrs... you ready to shoot tomorrow!!! lol Seriously great series as always

4. cool stuff Ben!

5. Looks like you and your new combo are becoming quite good friends! Nice job!! I especially like the contrast in the 2nd shot!

6. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Nice shots Ben,first one and refelction are my fav.

7. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Hey where are ya I waited and waited at LAX and no Mike with gear ready to go :biggrin: :biggrin:

And look what you missed :eek:
    [​IMG]

8. Got off the plane and there was a guy standign there holding a sign with my name on it tok my gear and drove me to thsi swampland didnt see a darn bird all day!!!

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Oh buddy you must of headed south and wound up in the infamous hands of HarryB. He's been known to do that !!
    :Shocked: :tongue: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

10. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Hey Brett
    Only 50 :Shocked:

I got you beat there :biggrin: :biggrin:

11. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Hi Dave
    In a funny way your quite right. I have had to pull out my longjohns and hooded sweats ......... You know it's in the low 60's here :Shocked: :biggrin:

12. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Hi Kevin
    Thanks, I'm hoping your right, gonna give it another go this afternoon.

13. bfjr

bfjr Guest

thanks Radz
    appreciate your time and comments