Can you bring DSLRs into Eagles Stadium in PA?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wgilles, Sep 4, 2008.

1. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Let me start by saying, I am not an Eagles fan, I'm going to the Giants Eagles game there to support my Giants team in hostile territory!

I have a D300 with a 18-200 VR lens and was wondering if they will let me in the gates with it?

2. Just don't wear a Giants cap. Just kidding, I am a giant Giants fan too, Looking forward to 7 tonight. I hope you get the o.k.

3. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    I will be wearing all of my Giants gear (Manning SB jersey, hat, etc), but I'll conceal it until I get to the luxury box I'll be watching the game from(I'm not rich, it was a birthday present from my family) Thanks

4. According to the stadium site:

Cameras
    Cameras (still only) are permitted inside Lincoln Financial Field as long as their use does not interfere with the game or other Guests' enjoyment of the game. Video cameras and video recording of events at Lincoln Financial Field is prohibited.

http://www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/guest/a-z.asp

5. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Awesome. I will be sure to bring a copy of that with me when I go just incase I get any crap from any of the guards. Thanks John

6. Welcome. Man, they are a lot more lenient there than at the Bengals stadium. I'm limited by size when I go see my Steelers beat them next month.

7. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Well I do support 2 teams, the Giants and whoever beats the Eagles.

8. I'm like that with the 'Sox and whoever beats the overpaid team from the Bronx.

9. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Nice, 7 nothing Giants!

10. I brought my D2x and 300 2.8 with tele in last year twice the key is the size of you bag and the gates they have a place to put your bags if it fits it is in, check the eagles web site for the dimensions allowed.
    I will be at that games three rows from the field corner of the endzone I wouldnt recommend you wearing any giant stuff it is a night game and the crowd will be wild and drunk

11. Muonic

Muonic

Jun 14, 2006
    So much for the D90....

:biggrin:

12. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    exactly what mike said.... philly is tough on outsiders flaunting, nhl, nfl, or baseball...

13. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Trust me I know...thanks for the tip

14. I just posted your picture on the Eagles site,along with pictures of that expensive camera you will be toting.Good luck Giants fan.(just kidding,LOL)

15. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I did not see alot of the game last night, but it appears the younger Manning and his football Giants team are on their way to another fine season.

16. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    They fizzled out a little in the 2nd half but I think that was because they KNEW the Rednecks weren't going to win.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.