Can you email pics straight from PS?

This is something I really like about ThumbsPlus, the ability to email pics right from the thumbs window. Isn't there any way to do this from Ps?cs?

Well, I'm of the other opinion, I'd much rather they didn't muddy up a good program with all sorts of unrelated gimmicks. There is other software out there, like ThumbsPlus, which can email, make slideshows, etc.

K

Ken-L

I only have PS Elements, and am surprised, after checking it, that it does not have a "Send To" option.

I'm "surprised" only because so many applications have that utility in Windows. And I'm surprised because I've used this program for so many years and sent so many shots via email and never even considered using PS to send them!

I'm not dissapointed that PS doesn't have the email utility, but I wonder why I never noticed before!

Real Name
Chris
Steve, you can pipe an image to email if your running OSX, or send it to iPhoto that does mail directly. By not having the mail functions in Photoshop, they've kept feature bloat minimized in an already huge program.

K

Ken-L

dmwphoto said:
you can email from elements, hit the "share button"

Alas, "Share" is not an option or feature in the version of PS Elements I have.

Latest threads

Top Bottom