Can you find the Franks?

These two Franks, they have both been great to me...but you have to keep a eye on them.

Flew/Fank, he will pick up and run off on you at a moments notice...but he goes where the shot is. I was talking to him, and I guess I was a little long winded because I looked up and he had moved a bit over to my left:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Eng45ine/Frank...well a picture is worth a thousand words (look close):
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yep, shot with him many times, and ya just let him run or run behind him ,through the creek and over the hill to animals and birds we go:>)))lolol

Now the other Frank has no fear of those signs I am sure>)))

Great pics

What's the matter with Frank (Eng45ine)? Have not heard nor seen anything from him as yet!!Looks like he is feverishly working on his images and is planning on posting a whole bunch of images shot with his new 300 2.8VR soon.

Sorry Mason. You gotta go where the birds are....:eek: :biggrin:
I know, I know. One weekend I want to go with you.

Yep, shot with him many times, and ya just let him run or run behind him ,through the creek and over the hill to animals and birds we go:>)))lolol

Now the other Frank has no fear of those signs I am sure>)))

Great pics
Flew and Rex went on a little hike Sunday, but it started raining.

Another great set, Mason! That last one of Frank/Eng45ine is a riot!!!
Thanks, I liked it too.

I like em Mason. Thanks for sharing.
No Problem

What's the matter with Frank (Eng45ine)? Have not heard nor seen anything from him as yet!!Looks like he is feverishly working on his images and is planning on posting a whole bunch of images shot with his new 300 2.8VR soon.
They drove home yesterday afternoon so he might be resting up. That lens of his is sweet! He let me play with it for a little while.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom