Can you see the difference.....

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Keith, Aug 2, 2005.

1. LOL..........just goofing around

original.

original.

original.

Really poor lighting, raining at the time......
    original.

2. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Beautiful shots of beautiful country, Keith! Sure wish I had scenery like that nearby!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Keith...you are definately spoiled with such scenery so close to your home. Living in the suburbs of Chicago, the closest thing we have to mountains are skyscapers...which might be interesting to some, but nowhere near as majestic as your mountain range. Thanks for sharing your beautiful images!

4. Thanks Don and Frank.............. sometimes you just take it for granted. Live 1 hour away for 10 yrs, and now I drive 4 hours and I appreciate it more!! LOL go figure

5. Keith,

Mere words cannot express the beauty captured in your images. You are very very fortunate!

6. Great stuff Keith, love the third one, what beautiful country for sure

7. Thanks Crystall and Mike..........look forward to getting back in the fall

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    All wonderful images.

the waterfall, is my kind of waerfall....Looks like real water .. Hate the silky look.

Thanks

(no smart remarks on THANKS)

9. Thanks :p

10. WOW!!!! Keith the second to the last shot is absolutely amazing!!!! WOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

11. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    I would be proud to put my name on no. #3. Fantastic touch.

12. Keith -

Man, that beautiful third frame makes me wish I could walk right out into it - 100 degrees here today - LOL.

Eric

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Atually i can't see the difference , being colorblind and all. :shock: Just kidding, they are beautiful. I'll bet it was just breathtaking being there.

14. The difference I can see Keith, is between where YOU live and I live ... :-D
    Excellent photos!
    Thanks for sharing.

15. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Keith,I thinkk I'll have to come over and check out the difference for myself :lol: :lol:

Eye catchers everyone of them and I'm with Gale on the waterfall

16. I appreciate everyone taking the time to comment, it is truly appreciated! Look forward to going back in the fall. NOw if we just had all those birdies this way too, I would be in heaven ;-)