1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canada & Washington Trip

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by lazijay, Aug 17, 2008.

1. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
  2. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

In six weeks, I'll be visiting Seattle and Vancouver for the first time - your photos give me something to look forward to!

Can I ask - where was photo #2 (the one after Space Needle) taken? The view is absolutely stunning and I'd like to pay a visit there, if I can...

Thanks for posting!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
  3. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    That was on top of the Space Needle. You get very nice views going up and down the elevator, and being on top of the Space Needle as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of Seattle and Vancouver. Oh, and in Vancouver, head to the Capilanio Bridge, it's pretty expensive to enter, but it's pretty cool also.

4. jason,
    nice shots

a couple of things
    the number of shots is fine (for most of us)
    but....
    1. i'd post them a bit bigger.... these are too small to fully appreciate
    2. please put 2 or 3 LINE SPACES between your insterted images... seeing them all together makes it hard to view and enjoy your captures

thanks for sharing
    looks like a great time

5. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    Thanks Greg, I'll remember next time to post the larger size picture. It's just that I'm used to posting the smaller size on the other forums I'm on.

6. A nice set Jason, you've captured our area quite nicely.

7. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    Thanks Louie. I wish I went around Seattle more, instead of just going to the public market area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.