Canadian C-17

been quite a while that i have been chasing this at my local airport, they usually only do touch and goes and then they're gone

but this time, i got to the airport just as he did his 3rd touch and go, 4th time around he came in and landed

March 8th_2021-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

March 8th_2021-8.jpg

Real Name
Ken St John
Great shots!! We live near a USAF C-17 base (McChord) and they rarely do touch n goes. I was told that they do most of their training in simulators, which eliminates the need for a lot of T&G.

Thanks for sharing!!

Ken

Thanks everyone, this landing was also kind of a touch and go, he landed, taxied over to the inactive runway, sat there idling for about 20 minutes then took off again

Damn, I missed it! Didn't even hear it and we live in Parkdale :(
this was back in March, i live in Westfort, keep my windows open and when i hear something military fly in i boot it to the airport, this guy has caught me more than a few times when i heard him fly in and get to the airport just to find he did a T&G and is gone

i know of only one other time they landed here, a ct155 hawk broke down here and needed a new engine, they used the c-17 to deliver it

Real Name
Mike
this was back in March, i live in Westfort, keep my windows open and when i hear something military fly in i boot it to the airport, this guy has caught me more than a few times when i heard him fly in and get to the airport just to find he did a T&G and is gone

i know of only one other time they landed here, a ct155 hawk broke down here and needed a new engine, they used the c-17 to deliver it
I took this one March 8 from our deck. It was likely the same day as the shots you posted. It's definitely the same A/C.
_Z500146.jpg

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom