Canadian gooses are still here.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by daodang, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Got this shot today on the St-Laurent river's bank. I was driving on a local road alongside the river when my eyes were first caught by the beautiful tone contrast of the water. Then I realize that a flock of canadian gooses was there.

The seagulls were preparing to lift off. I just have the time to stop the car along the road side and took a quick shot at them in flight.

2. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    I like this simple clean image, and thought a bit distant for the birds, I do like the contrast between the grass and gorgeous water color, to me that is the primary subject focus, The birds add the variety to this shot.

Cheers,

Wade

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dao,

I see this image sort of like Wade. It looks more like a peaceful or pastoral scene as much as a bird image. Kind of like a Normal Rockwell painting. I would want a shot like this on the wall of my office to remind me why I'm working. Very relaxing shot. :wink:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dao,
    This is a very beautiful image. I do like the peace and soft blue and calming colors. I also like the orientation (crop).
    Would be beautirul on a wall very large.

As Frank said, fantastic for an office.. (well anywhere)

5. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Dao,
    Very beautuful and relaxing, just love it

6. Gale, Wade, Frank and Ben

Thanks for the appreciation. You're right. It's more a relaxing scenic than a bird shot. I think I'm a bit too obsessed by Florida birds :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: