1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canadian Printers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pgdsm, Jul 28, 2009.

1. pgdsm

pgdsm

Jan 30, 2009
    Edmonton ab
    looking for a place that does a decent job on printing pictures, that is cheap (on a budget not cheap poor quality) I live in Vancouver B.C.
    Walmart does 9cent a pic (I have over 1000 pics that I want printed)
    with about 200 that I really care about. the other 800ish can just be printed for an album.

For my bigger pics I think I will use mpix (8x10s)
    heard plenty of good about them.

is there a guide or something for me to read and learn about sizing pics or prepping for print? I want to make the best of what I have. (I have little to no exp in PS or as PP. But can learn the basics.

2. Check out costco or London drugs both I find pretty good.

3. Get all mine done at Vistek. FTP them there and they mail them back in about two days. Excellent results and they follow printing instructions.

Bruce

4. I would say that I have had great success at Costco

5. I get most of my printing done at Black's - not sure if you have them in B.C. You can send them electronically & pick them up later. One word of caution, if you need the jpeg file number on the back, you will not get it if they are sent in electronically. To get the file numbers on the back, you have to take in the disk. Their prices are decent & sometimes run specials.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.