Canadian War Cemetery

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by hans, Mar 13, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Never knew that on 5 miles drive from our home there is this place were young Canadians gave their live for the freedom of my parents.
    Although I'm to young for the WW2, I know the history and trying to understand the suffering by all sides in that war.
    Mirror it to presence nothing has been learned,last week a man got shot to dead by an discussion on a parking place.............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Hans,

Very moving. I am a history buff and always reading and watching history documentarys.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us.

3. Hi Patrick,

Hans pictures are red X on my PC but you seem to see them. Is there something wrong with my PC?

4. Nah, they are missing on mine too. Must be his service provider/hosting service

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I am unable to see them today!

Thats too bad too. They were very interesting.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I get the dreaded @HOME in another language something or other. EEEEKKK Same thing I got on bendheims the other day.

No pics
    Galel