Cancer update

We are going through the same treatment plan. Just different drug names. One is generic the other is brand name. Keep up the good fight. Stay positive. My oncologist was a lot more optimistic than when we laid out the treatment plan. Back then he said I had a 42% chance of living another 4 years. Now he is looking at a full cure. This is coming from one of the doctors who pioneered the treatment. He is the head of uro-oncology at MD Anderson in Houston.
Are you seeing Nizar Tannir? He is one of the best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you seeing Nizar Tannir? He is one of the best.
I sure am. I really like him. I am fortunate to have had the medical team that has been taking care of me. Dr. Jose Karam was the urology surgeon. I don’t know the name of the thoracic surgeon but he did a great job of removing most of the thrombosis and doing other vascular work.

Real Name
Tony Saya
We are going through the same treatment plan. Just different drug names. One is generic the other is brand name. Keep up the good fight. Stay positive. My oncologist was a lot more optimistic than when we laid out the treatment plan. Back then he said I had a 42% chance of living another 4 years. Now he is looking at a full cure. This is coming from one of the doctors who pioneered the treatment. He is the head of uro-oncology at MD Anderson in Houston.
Thanks for the response we are working with Dr at NYC Sloan who has recommended this treatment plan unfortunately we got bumped out due to high liver enzymes now we are just starting back up this week. We are staying positive we have lots of local support and fighting the battle every day. Sounds like your program is working great wish you the best.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom