1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Candid: Girl Praying

Discussion in 'People' started by j13jjs, Aug 11, 2008.

1. j13jjs

j13jjs

Aug 4, 2008
    Atlanta
    Was at a charity event and this little girl was running back to her mothers table when a prayer started; she stopped in her tracks and started praying in the middle of the room.

Was a tough shot to get at the time and I wish I could of gotten a better composition but the girl still makes it a great shot in my opinion.

2754094382_7f1c7899cc_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments?

2. Love the selective coloring. Very good capture of the young Lady during prayer ..

3. KG72

KG72 Guest

Cute... I like the off-kilter composition.

4. j13jjs

j13jjs

Aug 4, 2008
    Atlanta
    Thanks,

like I said I wasn't to happy with the background of the image, so without any other ideas I just desaturated and blurred it. Any other ideas?

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

now this is a precious moment, heart warming ..thanks for sharing...;-)

6. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    I really like it, too. Sometimes an off-the-cuff composition works better than a studied analysis.

Excellent job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.