Candid of my son

Taken yes'day with D70+180mm; little bit of curves & USM

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What a penetrating gaze, Durgesh! I wonder what your son was thinking about. How old is he now? He's a real cutie...takes after his Dad, of course, and those curls, they are to die for!

Virginia
aka beaucamera

TOLady said:
With a face like that, I want to see his mother too! That's one incredibly photogenic child! Look at the eyelashes! Great shot, Durgesh.
Thanks Sandi. He is indeed photogenic though he's always running towards me whenever he sees the camera.
I think I need a camoflouge to get more candids :)

beaucamera said:
What a penetrating gaze, Durgesh! I wonder what your son was thinking about. How old is he now? He's a real cutie...takes after his Dad, of course, and those curls, they are to die for!

Virginia
aka beaucamera
Thanks Virginia.

He's 2 yrs old; I am sure he was thinking about either cars or trucks; he's crazy about them.

Real Name
Chris
Wow! I love these week old posts that I missed coming back around - this one's great! Isn't the 180 just the bomb for portraits? You get to stay so far from the subject that, although they're aware you're shooting them, they don't mock for the camera. I also like the way there is just a hint of detail in the bokeh. Good job, and your son's an excellent model.

Frits, Bubba, Chris, Gale & Paul,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, the 180/2.8 is really good for portraits without disturbing the subject too much.

I let go of my D70 today, D2H only from now on.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom