Candid Shots ~ Santa Monica Part 1

Thought there were too many photos for one thread, so I broke it up into two parts.

2721259278_b0cfe487bc_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ferriswheel.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 237443

View attachment 237444

View attachment 237445

View attachment 237446

View attachment 237447

View attachment 237448

Regards,

i just don't now you do it
amazing post-processing

ummmmmm
but, in image #5
the legs on that gal... they DO scare me a bit... :eek:

no offense intended... sort of

Larry, Steve, Greg,

Thank you gentleman ........ appreciate your looking. Greg ........ well, I have to take all kinds of photos of women. If I just took the great looking ones, my wife wouldn't ever let me go to the beach ..... Thanks again.

Regards,

Janet,

Thanks for looking .... yeah, ferris wheel is up and running ....... I think they sold the old one on e-bay.

Greg,

When I shot the muscle girls at Venice Beach ... my wife had a fit........ maybe because I stayed so long.:frown:

Regards,

#4 does it for me Bob,photographing people 'off guard' can produce a veritable hive of interest.

V.

Thanks V ..... I really liked that guy. Sitting there with his shoes off just cracked me up. Thanks for looking ....

Regards,

Thanks Sanford .... really appreicte your input.

Connie, thanks for looking. These are processed with LucisArt filter and then a vignette is added. Thanks aging for looking.

Regards,

Thanks Sanford .... really appreicte your input.

Connie, thanks for looking. These are processed with LucisArt filter and then a vignette is added. Thanks aging for looking.

Regards,

Bob (or anyone), I looked into the LuicsArt filter and they say it's a plug-in for Photoshop. I just use NX2 and (my UN-tech savvy shows here), and was wondering if it would work on NX2 or if I need Photoshop?

Thanx in advance!

Larry

I'm sorry, I don't have the answer. I think there is a Lucis that is a stand alone product. They just introduced new products, so I'm not really sure. You can go the the Lucis website and send an e-mail to them asking that question. Barbara has been pretty quick in returning answers .......

Best,

Latest threads

Top Bottom