Candid Shots ~ Venice Beach

A walk around Venice Beach .....

busted.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 223949

View attachment 223950

View attachment 223951

View attachment 223953

View attachment 223954

View attachment 223955

View attachment 223956

View attachment 223957

View attachment 223959

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob....
just like anthony said above

these images need to be in a book
i love what you've done here
your unique post-processing "perspective" is refreshing to no end

wow
really

fks

hi bob-

love the bball shot. i spent a few hours at venice beach a few years ago having fun shooting the bbal players. thanks for sharing your photos.

ricky

M

mcfun61

very nice!

Excellant series Bob, the Boat photo is awesome.

G

Gigantos

I love your application of HDR. Great subject matter too. Very cool.

Nice! I really enjoyed the set, thnks

Thank you to all who have looked and left comments ........ much appreciated. I'm always apprehensive of posting photos here that have been post process ..... I know not everyone likes this style so I appreciate the fact that I can post them here and not get slammed for it. Thanks again for looking.

Best,

Bob - I also shoot with a D-80. I have never gotten colors, contrast like you have here. I love the colors. Would you mind sharing camera settings or post processing techniques. Once again I really like what you have done.

Chris, Gary,

Thanks for looking ... much appreciated.

Gary,

When PP, I usually boot the saturation a little and the contrast. Try boosting the saturation by 9-12 and see how it looks. You can also try levels and curves. I hope that helps .... if not, send me a PM.

Regards,

Thank you to all who have looked and left comments ........ much appreciated. I'm always apprehensive of posting photos here that have been post process ..... I know not everyone likes this style so I appreciate the fact that I can post them here and not get slammed for it. Thanks again for looking.

Best,

Bob, these are excellent. I don't see a reason to be "slammed" for these at all. IMO, the processing makes the shot. Whether you did them in B&W, HDR, Lucis Art, etc. It really doesn't matter. Please post more, and maybe share a bit of what you used to process them. Fantastic series.

Bob,

I am totally captivated by your images and post processing. I look forward to future posting from you. No reason to be apprehensive about posting, your work speaks for its self. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Rich, Mark, Alvin

Thanks for looking and your kind comments .......... I hope I didn't imply people here were harsh. They have been very supportive and kind. I just try to acknowledge that this kind of PP is not everyone's taste .... and perhaps because these are suppose to be candid shots, maybe the PP would not be welcomed. I'm appreciate that it is well accepted.

Best,

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom