1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Candidates from a photographer's eye, Mrs. Palin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vernon t, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not even thinking about starting a political discussion here...but....

......my photographers eye cannot help noticing that we have one of the more photogenic US vice-presidential candidates in recent memory with Mrs. Palin's announcement.
    I've always thought Mr. Obama photographs very well.

The media must be loving this time of year.

Please note.....political discussion here verboten.:biggrin:

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Very nice on the eyes :) 

3. she is lovely
    but, not as pretty as MRS. OBAMA... she looked LOVELY last night

4. Yep, definitely easier on the eyes than **** Cheney. And being from Alaska she most likely can shoot straight, too!:biggrin:

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL@**** Cheney .... Yes, Mrs Obama is by far cuter.

6. Since this will ultimately be closed, I just want to get in "Sarah Palin is way hot!"

It also does not hurt that she hunts and fishes...I mean come on, what's not to like about that???? :wink: I think I'm in love..haha

7. Yeah--but what kind if camera does she shoot with???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

8. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    I think you're right :biggrin:

AKGOV.

9. Women and firearms are hot. Women and knives are also hot! :wink:

10. That image disturbs me two ways LOL. Look at the stock of the M4 perched up high on her collar bone, and why is the index finger of the guy standing next to her wrapped so far and firmly around the trigger with the weapon held like that? :eek: 

I love poorly-posed publicity shots.

But she is certainly hotter than **** Cheney. :biggrin:

11. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    So now we're waiting for pictures of miss Palin on a fishing trip a la Putin?

12. hahahah, bravo sir! :biggrin:

13. I think that Flyfishing with Dave would be much more appropriate here :wink:

But, on a serious note if I may. I do have a question on the opening of doors. Will this be "Ladies First", or "Age before Beauty"??????

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  14. GoGo

GoGo

Apr 20, 2006
    New York
    combo

Beauty and brains always does it for me!

15. I got a belly laugh out of this one Bill. Thanks. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  16. ok I hadda google for pics and first to admit I never heard of her till today. Whoa!!

glenn

17. NPA2008

NPA2008

Apr 15, 2008
    USA
    Think of it this way... another vice president without a hunting license.

cheneyrifle_wideweb__470x407,0.

18. Uh.....how about Jill Biden? Not to hard on the eyes either. Nor is Cindy McCain.

19. After starting this thread as a wild-hair idea during a 3 minute lull between two pap smears today I was almost afraid to log on and check it this evening.:eek: 

I'm proud and happy that it has stuck to a purely photo-related theme.:biggrin:
    The café is such a nice respite from the rest of the world that is currently overwhelmed with the "P" word.(P****ics).:wink:

I think I can safely say, here, that my wife:Love: will vote against Mrs. Palin because I think the AK Gov. it hot!!!!:D evil: Even before today I did.

Smart and pretty trumps pretty and ditzy hands down.

Kudos for the mods for well thought out rules.

20. You can bet the photogs at the convention will keep the long lenses ready to see, and capture, who kisses who and for how long!!!!

Mrs. Mccain!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.