Candlelight Vigil of June 4th in HK

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Hendrix, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Hendrix

Hendrix

May 31, 2006
    Hongkong
  2. My ignorance precludes me knowing the significance of the date but it is VERY obvious there are some intense feelings in the eyes of your subjects. Showing true emotion in our two dimension medium can be very difficult but you captured it well. Nice series -- nicely done.

Phil

3. Great work, Hendrix.

Excellent captures of the mood and emotion.

4. Nice serie Hendrix.

You're not alone PhilY, I had to google the date...here's what I got:

"HONG KONG—Over 50,000 people attended a candlelight vigil held at Hong Kong's Victoria Park on the night of June 4 to observe the 18-year anniversary of the June 4 Tiananmen Square massacre."

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  5. very nice and somber series. well done

6. HappyFish

HappyFish

Oct 19, 2006
    and they still do not know the name of the man in the white shirt that stood in front of the red army tank and would not move.....the bravest man I ever saw.....I do hope he is doing well.....