Canine Fashion Statements (edited in NC4.3)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Steve S, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Just screwing around, really, wanting to play with NC4.3 Shot w/D2X/28-70 2.8

Pierre wanting to be like the other "hip" kids, with their punky hairdos:

original.

Portable Dog:

original.

2. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Pretty lame attempt at humor, huh? :c(

oh well, back to the drawing board.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Actually, I liked both of these when I first saw them, but for some reason, I didn't get around to responding. Must have gotten called to dinner. :?

I really like the Bunny shot. 8)

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I need something like that second shot to carry my kids around....except they weigh a lot more than your dogs. Pierre has some serious attitude...what a cute little puppy! Love both these shots.

5. TR_Fox

TR_Fox

Jun 13, 2005
    Flagstaff AZ
    Can the second thing be used to carry my gear? :lol: :wink: :lol: Will all my junk I could use some help with getting to location.

Like both of them.

Really like the DOF of the first one. Maybe a little less feet in the crop, but you got to love that sweet face.

6. cmpalmer

cmpalmer

Jan 27, 2005
    Huntsville, AL
    Actually, I've always wanted a little velcro vest like that for our dog where we could put our remotes for the TV, cell phones, car keys, etc. That way, when we couldn't find them, we could just call the dog.

Might work for cats, too, but you would need to make can opener noises instead since they otherwise won't come when you call...

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Steve,

pbase is misbehaving today. Can't see the second one. The first one is adorable. Cute little guy. Mr Attitude for sure. Prob not though just the look :>))