Cannon Beach

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by PixelPete, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow what a gorgeous shot.

I'm jealous.

Every thing florida is flat or palmtrees.

2. Cannon Beach is one of my favorite places and have stayed there on more than one occasion. I love the whole Oregon coast line and my wife and I love to hike around there. By the way, welcome with your very first post on the Cafe.

3. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Thank You Gale! My first pic so far and Im trying to learn the posting ropes here. That was shot with the little 50mm 1.8. Love that lens!

4. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Thank You Gordon, Im glad you've been there. Its a special place isint it?

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pete,

I have that lens. Yes I agree it is a great lens. You did great.

So beautiful.

Oregon is beautiful. Been there once....Beautiful Roses also. Same with California.

I have seen all but 7 states and have been to 14 Islands and have no images.
    Makes me sick.

Wasn't into photography.

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now I am a bit to old to travel and will never have the chance again.

6. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Dont feel bad Gale I was in Europe for 3 years and didnt have a camera for half that time. What was I thinking ?? LOL