1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canon 5D humor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pforsell, Jul 22, 2008.

1. pforsell

pforsell

Jan 15, 2008
  2. Cleo68

Cleo68

Jul 7, 2008
    Bedford, MA
    Yes - we were waiting for the newest 5D for a long time... but the 5D is still an excellent camera! Took Nikon much longer for the full frame. Yes, I'm a D80 user now, but was a Canon user much longer. ;) 

3. this is me

this is me

Feb 10, 2007
    MA
    Don't know why it's taking so long. I thought they already had the UPC code.

4. It's okay, but it's leaning too much on the geeky tech geek side of things and not so much on the photo enthusiast side of humor!

5. :biggrin::biggrin: I enjoyed the HDR specs!

6. Cleo68

Cleo68

Jul 7, 2008
    Bedford, MA
    They forgot to mention they will jack up their prices a couple of weeks before the rebates again. Oh - and as for lenses - they still won't have an 85 1.4 or a 50L 1.4 option. And the 50L 1.2 will just keep on shifting... (Don't get me wrong, I loved my Canon gear - but even the Canon users are poking fun!)

7. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Almost as funny as the D90 spoof.

8. "Second, we’ve shaped the bottom of the camera like an Arca Swiss plate so that you can mount the camera directly to a tripod without a bracket"

THAT is actually a great idea!!!!! I've often wondered why we cant order such a body or lens foot!

9. pforsell

pforsell

Jan 15, 2008
    There are replament lens foots for sale of course for some lenses and at least one third party lens comes with a foot compatible directly with my Arca-Swiss Monoball, the Sigma 80-400. No plate required.

10. I know, I have a couple from Kirk. But to have them come from the factory like that. . .!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.