Can't contain myself....

Because I just ordered a D300! I'm sooo very excited...been waiting to buy one for months now....
:biggrin:
Should be a nice upgrade from the D100!!

Kenny....
congrats
great decision
glad you waited until the time was right for YOU...
well done
can't wait until you get it... and give us your impressions and start posting some images

good luck
thanks for sharing your happiness with us

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kenny....
congrats
great decision
glad you waited until the time was right for YOU...
well done
can't wait until you get it... and give us your impressions and start posting some images

good luck
thanks for sharing your happiness with us
Thank you. I will be quick to post my first impressions of the D300! next on the list is to buy some new glass...I passed on a good deal on a 17-35 2.8 instead I opted for the D300...but im also thinking about the 17-55 2.8.

Great to hear. You will love it and always nice to hear that not everyone is jumping on the 700
I thought seriously about the D700, but decided not to buy one because I simply don't need a 3K camera...

Ok, I've had it for a week...and WOW! I didn't realize how big of a jump it would be from the d100 to the d300. I absolutely love it. Today I bought a MB-D10 grip for it, makes for perfect handling. I have not had alot of time to go out and shoot, but today I took some high-iso pics of my friend while we were out in Honolulu. No p/p was done to these, they were just resized by google picasa. Nothing special, but I love how little noise there is at high iso's.

ISO 3200, f8, 1/50:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ISO 1000, f2.8, 1/80:
View attachment 238286

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom