1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Can't get LR 2.0 to run, Win XP

Discussion in 'Adobe Processing Products' started by hotrod4x5, Sep 10, 2008.

1. I downloaded the trial, installed it, and up to that point, all is well. I choose the 30 day trial period, and "open."

Then nothing happens. It never opens. I double click the shortcut, again, nothing. When I check the task manager, it isn't listed in the applications running, BUT it is showing up in the processes tab. It shows it is using 26MB of memory.

Anybody run into this problem? I uninstalled it, reinstalled it. I even downloaded the software again.

Any suggestions?

(BTW I know it's not my machine, as far as enough memory, etc. I run CS3 no problems at all)

2. Rodney try asking over at LR forums, I am a Mac user so don't poke around much with Win issues.
    http://www.lightroomforums.net/
    Someone there will assist.

3. Thanks KIWI I found an article right away and it is working now!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  4. Great stuff Rodney, more than happy to have been able to point you in the right direction!!

5. What was the problem, Rodney? How about a link to that article?

6. Try in the buy a Mac area Frank!!!:biggrin::biggrin::cool: :cool: :eek: :tongue:

7. thats always my answer. ha ha. nice one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.