1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Can't Give Away My Work...LOL...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taco, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Nothing wrong with just sharing images with family, friends and fellow cafe members but the photojournalist in me is left wanting. Last year I had a few shots published in our principal paper and I was building a portfolio. This year is nothing but total rejection and zero interest in my work. I've tried to volunteer to shoot various events and nobody will return my calls. If you do manage to speak to someone the stonewalling is incredible. Even my small community paper that routinely publishes images of people with their eyes closed "Already has someone." I work 8 to 5 and don't have the time to visit any publishers or event organizers. Any advice for this wannabe??? :biggrin:

Cheers

Ted:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.