Canvas On Demand

Just an FYI, I ordered a 20 x 30 canvas wrap through Canvas On Demand, they were offering a 50% off during a recent six-hour Facebook special. I received my wrap yesterday and the quality totally exceeds my expectations. I highly recommend that you consider purchasing your canvas wraps from Canvas On Demand!

Thats awesome news, I ordered three canvases from them for a friend based on a recommendation from another cafe member!! Im excited to see them, should get them soon!

I've used COD in the past the quality is good, and I love the bee hive mounts, but their prices are outrageous. I've since started using CG Pro Prints.

They only offer 1 1/4 inch thick, but the quality is outstanding. Corners are better than COD and i love that they have covered backs at no extra charge.

Then there is price: for a 16x20
COD: 3/4 inch thick gallery wrap = $89.00
CG : 1 1/4 inch thick gallery wrap = $27.99

I've used COD in the past the quality is good, and I love the bee hive mounts, but their prices are outrageous. I've since started using CG Pro Prints.

They only offer 1 1/4 inch thick, but the quality is outstanding. Corners are better than COD and i love that they have covered backs at no extra charge.

Wow, that is some difference. I have a couple of images that I'd like to get wraps done from. At that price, I'd also consider getting a few done for the holiday fairs here.

Thanks, Dan!

Carole

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for the information, Dan...I am going to check into CG Pro Prints today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great pricing at CG Photo Pro, I just created an account and will place an order once I get back from the U.P. of Michigan. Thanks!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom