1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Capture and LUT based profiles

Discussion in 'Printers, Monitors, and Color Management' started by afx, Apr 16, 2007.

1. afx

afx

Jan 16, 2006
    Munich, Germany
    On machines where LUT based profiles from EyeOne Dispplay2 are used, all images have a green hue in Capture (not NX). All other CM aware applications I use have no problem at all.
    Is there a workaround apart from going back to matrix?

thx
    afx

2. jeremyInMT

jeremyInMT Guest

What stops you from using matrix out of curiosity?

3. afx

afx

Jan 16, 2006
    Munich, Germany
    Nothing really.
    I just wen LUT because of Illiahs recommendation. And then once in a quarter I try to run Capture and see that it does not run with LUT based profiles.

cheers
    afx

4. jeremyInMT

jeremyInMT Guest

you know, I had it backwards and was wondering why you wanted to use LUT. My bad. :( 

5. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I think I remember Iliah telling me once that NC had issues with LUT, but I don't remember him telling me of a work around. Sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.