Capture NX - any more info out lately?

All I've heard so far is May 2006, but nothing more specific. Have any of you folk over there in the US heard anything else giving us a better idea of when to expect at least a trail version?

Last I heard was Spring 06. I am glad it may be May 06. Talked to NikonTech, but they are not informed of it either. Can't wait. May be someone has more news.

Radiohead said:
All I've heard so far is May 2006, but nothing more specific. Have any of you folk over there in the US heard anything else giving us a better idea of when to expect at least a trail version?

Never heard May. All I have heard from credible sources so far is Spring of 06. At DP Review, a few people commented on May 06 but no one could point toward any credible source. Someone might've made that one up. Nikon was supposed to showcase Capture NX at Photo Imaging Expo (PIE) 2006 in Tokyo from March 23rd through 26th. But haven't heard anything since then. And obviously, Nikon updates its web sites with any relevant information anyways.

Like many others, I am eagerly waiting for it as well.

C

Cincojoe

Looks sweet, now lets just hope that it performs as good as it looks.

R

RForshey

Hmmm... Spring IS March, April, and May; so if it isn't out this month that kind of points at May :smile: .

RForshey said:
Hmmm... Spring IS March, April, and May; so if it isn't out this month that kind of points at May :smile: .

I am assuming it be out this month itself - there are still 21 days left this month:rolleyes:. It was apparently showcased at PIE last month. Then I don't understand what is holding it back.

Latest threads

Top Bottom