1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Capture NX help

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by DRGSin, Sep 8, 2008.

1. DRGSin

DRGSin

Nov 29, 2007
    Indiana
    HEEEELP! I had the original version of NX. Upgraded to NX2, then like a dummy, I deleted NX from my computer and I cant find the NX disc to get the key code that NX2 requires. I have everything installed on my laptop but I need it on my desk top. Ive tried the help tab (about NX) in NX but it doesnt give the whole number. Is there any way of getting it or am I going to have to repurchase it? I had purchased NX from a store instead of online-if that matters any. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I really would hate to buy it a second time.

2. If you have proof of purchase you might want to contact Nikon customer support and explain your situation. They will probably be able to help you out.

3. DRGSin

DRGSin

Nov 29, 2007
    Indiana
    I do have it, will try today, thank you!

4. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    If you purchased it from a store don't you have the disk with serial number on it?

5. DRGSin

DRGSin

Nov 29, 2007
    Indiana
    Nope, cant find the dang disc anywhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.