Capture NX Manual?

Discussion in 'Nikon Capture and View NX' started by Minuteman3, May 18, 2007.

1. I obtained my copy of NX online and through the download site. I didn't see any links to download a PDF of the manual which apparently comes in the boxed version.

Did I just miss that link or does anyone know where to get a copy of the manual?

I suspect there is a bunch more that I could do with NX than I figured out on my own!!

Thanks in advance.

2. This page on the Nikon USA site has the manual and a Quick Start Guide available for download.
  3. Thanks, Dave. I missed that!!

4. fishlips

Apr 20, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
  5. You may be disappointed though. I found it to be an overly repetitive boring tome describing each single command in an identical format; in many cases with only a single word..of the next command...changed in the entire section.

I was hoping for more background or theory, but to my reckoning it just mechanically describes what a command does and the options. There are several errors because of this "cut and paste" editing as well.

I think the Capture NX-Photographer's Guide is far superior. It shows you how to use the command to perform functions.