1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Capture NX Users

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by accurateshot, Apr 1, 2007.

1. I must be missing something. Where is the sharpening tool for this program or how do you display it?

Thanks in advance,

Noah

2. Unsharp Mask is under Base Adjustments -> Detail Adjustments.
    There's also another sharpening under Base Adjustments -> Camera Adjustments.

3. Thank you very much! I got it figured it out with your help

4. In the same area there is also high pass sharpening.

5. You can also do all the same adjustements, except for those that are most "raw" like WB and Exposure Comp, via New Step. Just use the Select Adjustment dropdown, sharpening is under the "Focus" section. Do yourself a favor, look up and buy Jason O'Dells eBook on Capture NX. Worth every penny, I am in NO way affiliated with Jason, although I owe him a cup of whatever he drinks if I ever meet him for "real" :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.