1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Capture One 12.0.3 Released

Discussion in 'Other Raw Processors' started by Walter, Apr 15, 2019.

1. PhaseOne released 12.0.3 of Capture One last week. Included in the release FINALLY is official support for the Nikkor Z 24-70/4 S lens. I was surprised they rolled their own lens profile vs coding Capture One to use the manufacturer's embedded lens profile as that to me would have been an easier path to supporting all of the new Z series lenses. I'm guessing PhaseOne felt the lens profile from Nikon wasn't good enough so they rolled their own LCC profile. If this is the path they plan to take for all of the Z lenses I hope they speed up the process. Nikon has plans to release at least 4 to 6 of the Z series lenses in 2019. As much as I love Capture One the company can be slow on lens profile updates.

You can read the full set of release notes here: Capture One service release | Phase One

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.