Capture One has a Labor Day sale with 30% off. It ends 7th September

Save 30% on the below listed products:

• Perpetual: Capture One Pro
  • Perpetual: Capture One Fujifilm
  • Perpetual: Capture One (for Sony)
  • Perpetual: Capture One for Nikon
  • Subscription (all types): Capture One Pro
  • Subscription (all types): Capture One Fujifilm
  • Subscription (all types): Capture One (for Sony)
  • Subscription (all types): Capture One for Fujifilm

Capture One Store: https://captureone.38d4qb.net/c/1303261/883772/8798

The discount code for this campaign is: LABORDAY30

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
After a secession of offers for 30% and 40% I got a mail offering a 60% discount!

At this point i gave in and bought a years licence for €35

Real Name
Dan
Anyone know of current coupons? If not I can wait until the holidays.

do I need the ‘styles’ as well as a noob?

thanks!

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
All the software houses seem to be offering discounts all the time, so thre is no rush. Just wait until the program is on the market.

Capture One sent me a stream of Emails with ever increasing discounts. I arrived at 60% to get me onboard for the yearly subscription.

The discount hooked me and I find i prefer the software to DXO in many ways.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is a 25% discount right now through Nov 2nd for annual paid subscriptions. Normal annual subscriptions are $180 in USD. This makes it $135 in USD. Use ANNUAL25 as the discount code at checkout.

By comparison a perpertual license costs $299 in USD. One benefit some like about Capture One is they offer a perpetual license. Typically they upgrade major versions once a year and those upgrades come for a fee. Subscribers get all upgrades.

I like the subscription personally. At $180 per yer, it is $15 per month. That's easy math when it comes to calculating a cost of doing business.

https://captureone.38d4qb.net/c/1303261/904969/8798

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andy
$10 a month would be easier both on the math and the pocketbook. :ROFLMAO:
It can be obtained for $7.60/month if you are a full-time student. My daughter has it at that price. Of course institutions of higher learning are probably gravitating towards the more universally accepted Adobe products, for better or worse.

Real Name
Dan
There is a 25% discount right now through Nov 2nd for annual paid subscriptions. Normal annual subscriptions are $180 in USD. This makes it $135 in USD. Use ANNUAL25 as the discount code at checkout.

By comparison a perpertual license costs $299 in USD. One benefit some like about Capture One is they offer a perpetual license. Typically they upgrade major versions once a year and those upgrades come for a fee. Subscribers get all upgrades.

I like the subscription personally. At $180 per yer, it is $15 per month. That's easy math when it comes to calculating a cost of doing business.

https://captureone.38d4qb.net/c/1303261/904969/8798

View attachment 1672695
sounds like you have the Styles. Can you tell me what they are?

In the YouTube search window, enter "Paul Reiffer" he has posted a lot of hour long sessions where he educates users on the tools and features of the program. He has a following of users (myself included) who are encouraged to send in one or two their raw images which he then uses to demonstrate how to manipulate the image to get the "best" out of it. I found it to be of excellent quality and greatly assisted me in "learning" the program. There is new version coming out called Capture One 21 someone the the next month or so.

The annual update of the perpetual licence over here is still a little cheaper than the annual subscription.
Provided you take advantage of the numerous offers for a discount on the upgrade.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom