Capture One Deal - Buy CO 21 before Oct 4th, get CO 22 for free

Real Name
Walter Rowe
It is true! Purchase Capture One 21 before Oct 4th midnight Central European Standard Time (CEST) and get the Capture One 22 upgrade for free when it arrives in December.

Purchase here: https://captureone.38d4qb.net/c/1303261/823103/8798
Save 10% when you use code AMBROWE at checkout.

Capture One announced weeks ago that version 22 will include HDR Merge and Pano Stitching. You also will get all updates to Capture One 22. Capture One has a reputation for delivering lots of valuable new features in point releases throughout the year.

Here are many of the great features delivered in Capture One 20 and 21:
  • New Dehaze Tool
  • New Before/After Tool
  • Improved Brush Icons
  • Improved Lightroom Importer
  • Improved Importer w/ Viewer
  • Max Zoom increased from 400% to 1600%
  • Automatic Layer Selection on Brush Selection
  • Speed Edit Keyboard Shortcuts
  • Brush Adjustment Keyboard Shortcuts
  • Style Brush Layers
  • Magic Brush Layer Masking
  • Completely New Heal / Clone
  • Completely New Noise Reduction
  • Black / White Additions to HDR Tool
  • Improved Crop Tool Handles
  • Copy-Apply Individual Layers
  • Improved DNG Format Support
  • New Help Video Shorts
  • New ProStandard ICC Profiles
  • Native Apple M1 ARM Support
  • Support for Subfolders in Folders Tool
  • Ability to overwrite, skip, or add suffix for existing output files
  • Dozens of new camera and lens profiles
  • Lots of bug fixes and performance enhancements
This is a great opportunity to save big if you are a persistent license owner or have wanted Capture One. Get all these features now, AND get Capture One 22 at no cost.

1200x628.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Real Name
Walter Rowe
I followed up with my contact at Capture One. This is the only promotion that will be offered to upgrade to Capture One 21 and get Capture One 22 for free. If you wait for other Capture One 22 promotions, the terms will differ and will not include access to Capture One 21.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
I hope I will get it with my yearly subscription that I have just renewed when it comes out in December.

Coming from DXO, I am really happy with the better more subtle colour I get with Capture 1 compared to DXO. The masking tools are better too.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
I hope I will get it with my yearly subscription that I have just renewed when it comes out in December.

Coming from DXO, I am really happy with the better more subtle colour I get with Capture 1 compared to DXO. The masking tools are better too.
Subscribers get ALL updates to ALL releases - major and point releases. That is the benefit of subscriptions. You always get access to the latest.

That said, many find great comfort in having a persistent license that never expires and for which they pay a one-time fee, and for which they get to choose when to pay for upgrades.

• Appreciate
Reactions: NCV
Real Name
Walter Rowe
I think I am going to have to go ahead and get it. Time to ditch the Adobe subscription.
I use Affinity Photo for pixel editing features that I can’t do with Capture One. Let me know if you would like some help getting up to speed with Capture One.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom