Capture to PSP

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Cabin, May 28, 2005.

1. Hello Everyone,

I have a rather perplexing problem.

Part of my routine workflow is to import my D70 RAW files into Capture 4.2.1 and process them as needed. If they need any further processing then I import them into PSP 9.0.

Now I noticed whenever I import my processed RAW files from Capture into PSP 9.0 the resulting image is all green. Just like PSP only reads the green channel.

I'm not 100% sure but I think this all started when I updated the D70 firmware to 2.0

I was hoping someone might have some advise. :?:

Thanks a bunch,

2. I think I read somewhere that with the new firmware the NEF file is now encrypted. And perhaps PSP does not know how to correctly read the file.

I think PSP will need an update. I too have PSP but, I do not have my D70 yet. So I cannot try it out yet.

Maybe someone else can chime in here. Because I am also interested in knowing about this problem and fix.

3. What's PSP? Honestly, I really don't know.

Regards,

Mike

4. PSP 9.0

Sorry,
    Paint Shop Pro 9.0

5. Update

Nikon View 6.2.3 is messed up also.

It displays the processed RAW images in very low resolution.