Capture up-date ???

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Gale, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I saw there was an up-date to capture. 4.3.2

Downloaded it from the nikon site and it says 3.1 when I go to install. Will not install 4.3.2

Whatchathink.

Also a funny thing. I just now did my new capture I bought when it came out. 4.3 it never asked for the seriel number.

Strange this Nikon...lol

2. nfoto

nfoto Guest

The instructions clearly state you have to update from a working 4.3.1 installation.

I did this and the upgrade went smoothly.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    thanks...
    I did the 4.3.1 up-grade (up-date)

hummmmmm

any other Ideas

4. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Gale :

You might not like this alternative, but get all of the interim upgrades between the version installed on your machine and the latest, and then incrementally upgrade with each one. It worked for a friend of mine...

John P.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ok

Went back and checked the version just for the heck of it and the 4.3.1 did not install..For who knows what reason. so installed that.. then went to the 4.3.2 and the install went
    Checked the version and all is ok.. :>))) 4.3.2 color looks better...testing on some real crap shots i am trying to fix for 8 weeks now. grrrrrrrrrrrrr Lookin better :>))

Still curious why it never asked for the seriel number..all 25 of them. hummm are they competing with M$$$$$ with numbers...lololol

Thanks very much..Thanks for quick replys also
    You folks are just so great..I just love it here and all of you :>))))

Guess I should add to----- what is Love..

Nikon cafe folks

Best on the net

6. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Aw gee, now I'm gonna blush...

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You John...

You are a great contributor to us. :>)))