Car Fantasy ~ Retouch

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by 57corvette, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Been having some fun playing around with a few car photos. I want to thank Ron, AKA thomas.merton, for allowing me to play around with a few of his car photos .... the other car photos are mine. For those of you who like car photos right out of the camera, this thread is not for you ........

auburnboat-tailreddarktext.

View attachment 240766

2760841653_d696b94742_b.

2747791415_716ca2e3d9_b.

2747655653_7063750bde_b.

2744921613_dbbd00de32_b.

2738923581_0a060fc9a2_b.

Best Regards,

2. Bob

Nice images. I really like the 32 Chevy coupe and the colors in the last pic. I'm seriously considering picking up that Lucasart software. The local car guys around here are tighter than bark on a tree but I think I could sell some prints and recover the software cost. Thanks for sharing.......

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. Bob
    great series of images and captions
    thanks for sharing your fine work with us

4. Thanks for looking and posting ..... really appreciated. Ted, you hang around enough car guys that you should be able to find some takers for this kind of work. I have set up a website for it, but don't really get to many car shows to hand out cards ..... kinda of hoping someone here will want me to do a retouch on their car. I have printed some business cards to hand out when I see a nice ride .......... let me know how it goes for you if you try it.

Regards,

Bob

5. pirahnah3

pirahnah3

Feb 22, 2008
    wuss-tah
    nice work man

6. Thanks Jim ...... appreciate your looking.

Best,

7. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Bob , Youre a master at that Lucius Art stuff.

8. Biggs,

Thanks for checking it out ......not sure about that master stuff ..... but< i do enjoy the car re-touches. Thanks again for looking.

Best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.