Car show shots

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by dmwphoto, Oct 10, 2005.

1. these are a couple shots I took at our local Tech school's car show sunday. I help sponsor this event for the school so I went and hung out for the day.
    nothing special in these shots but I was trying to capture tidbits for the school to use in their brochure for next year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dave

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Excellent Dave. I need to get my 64 Chevy Pickup out and take some pics of it. Perhaps one day I'll have an opportunity to catch up on some things.

Hope you are doing well and always a pleasure to see your work.

Regards,

3. Patrick
    thanks for taking the time to comment and even look. It is fun in that I can give back to the youth that are looking in the direction of a career that I have taken. Certainly not photographic marvels.
    Dave

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice images Dave,
    Great colors.

5. Callie

Callie Guest

Hi Dave
    Thanks for the warm welcome
    Nice pics, love the toothy smile on the helmet. I shoot 99% nature, but I really enjoy everything, especially details. We have very little oppertunities to see or shoot such sights here in SA. Thanks for sharing (TFS)

6. Callie
    Appreciate you taking the time to look. Nature is my shooting preference as well, but given an opportunity I will shoot most anything. I am at Myrtle Beach South Carolina starting a weeks vacation today so who know what I may put up on the cafe.
    Cheers,
    Dave

7. Gale,
    Thanks for stopping in, I am only a couple hundred miles from ya now. Maybe less.
    Dave

8. Henk

Henk Guest

Great images dave, thanks for sharing!

regards

Henk