1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Carnage at Viera 2/6/2007

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Randy, Feb 12, 2019.

1. from the deep vault, this was my 1st carnage at Viera, there have been many since. Drive around this place and you will see something eating something

p2166329990-5.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yes, I have seen that a lot. From gators with 10 pound sized turtles in their mouths to the normal snail eating Limpkin Viera is a place to eat for wildlife. What has surprised me some has been the large number of snakes that I have seen GBH take. Poisonous or not they have no issue turning one into a meal.

3. Nikon D50 delivers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Great shot. Goes to show the photographer is a lot more important than the gear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's a nice one. It's amazing to think how thrilled we were with the cameras we had back then that we would now consider to be pretty shabby.

6. Terrific image and just think taken with a D50...wow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Best bullfrog being eaten shot I've seen.

8. Thats great! ( But not for the frog!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.