Carnival

As I was going through my computer to clean it out, I came across this pic from a local carnival several years ago....

Carnival1112-9806-3bw-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

A marvellous and really creative vision, Dossy!

I was wondering if I would have kept the person in but he sets the scale and anchors the image into reality.
Without the person, it would be more an abstract or indeed, sci-fi. The Invaders for instance :)
Nothing wrong with those but now it's really about carnival.

A marvellous and really creative vision, Dossy!

I was wondering if I would have kept the person in but he sets the scale and anchors the image into reality.
Without the person, it would be more an abstract or indeed, sci-fi. The Invaders for instance :)
Nothing wrong with those but now it's really about carnival.
I have a different view of that: My thinking is that the person adds a touch of interesting surreality.
Thanks for the input, Bart and Mike! When I first took this series, I also did a version with the figure removed. When I rediscovered it the other day, I thought the figure added a slightly bizarre touch, kind of like the times we're living in. To quote Allan, "Sci-fi!"

D

Deleted member 960

I love sci-fi, thinking I'd take a clone stamp to the little guy and make this The Invaders! Excellent work, Dossy!;)

What a beautiful image you have Dossy! By the way, can you share to us what local carnival you've been to?

Latest threads

Top Bottom