1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by abisai, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Here is a link for those who don't know what Cars and Coffee is.

http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

These few shots we're taken at a couple of these events. I was barely getting to know how to use a D40 when I took these. They aren't anything spectacular but, I like how they turned out. After all I didn't know exactly what I was doing at the time. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ah....
    very nice cars
    i appreciate your sharing this nice images with us

3. Nice series ....some great looking cars there.

Regards,

4. Love the last shot...

5. Mike256

Mike256 Guest

x2 That honda nsx is very nice. Great shots

6. mmonreal4

mmonreal4

Jul 3, 2006
    Houston
    great shots, x3 on the NSX and the lotus looks very nice. Anymore shots?

7. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Nice series. The cars are terrific.

8. SpoonFed

SpoonFed

Jul 19, 2008
    Bay Area
    Great shots there! That NSX is perfect, Project Mu brakes w.Advan rims MmmMm.
    I've always wanted to go to Cars and Coffee when ever i'm down in socal but nvr had the time.

9. Its a pretty cool event thats for sure. I was planning on attending yesterday but, decided that sleeping in before helping a friend move was a better idea. :) 

Thanks for the compliments. The NSX is the only one I passed through Photomatix. :) 

10. Nice shooting. is this soret like the Donut Derelicks (spelling) thing on Sunday? Thanks for sharing these.

Drew at CBN

11. I just googled it since its the first time I've heard of it. From what I can tell off of their website it appears to be something similar only for older cars. I'll have to look into it further.

12. Here are a few more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Good job and some amazing cars!

14. was this the day that they marque the porsche? good captures btw

15. These were taken late April/Early May if I recall correctly.

16. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    How was the coffee?

17. A very nice series, abisai. Great images!

I just discovered Velocity magazine, last Saturday, while at DC Motors in Anaheim. Then I find your thread, here, with the Cars and Coffee show that was advertised in V. I plan to visit Cars and Coffee soon!

Oh yeah! I subscribed to Velocity that same day! :biggrin:

Very nice! Thank you for sharing your images.

18. Not sure, I hit the drive through Starbucks on my way there. :) 

19. Now them are some good looking wheel's ..

20. Nice shots. I should head down there one day, after all, I'm not that far. Where abouts is it held? I think I have heard my wife talk about that. I think she wanted to take the 07 GT500 of hers. hmmm..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.