1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

case to hold PW or cybersyncs

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by pbe gummi bear, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Hello, I am buying a set of cybersync's soon and I am wondering how you guys keep/store yours. I am thinking a small flip top case, maybe fishing tackle style. or a small pelican. or maybe a pouch that has a bunch of smmll pockets. any ideas or pics of your solutions? thanks

2. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    I have a Tamrac shoulder bag that holds my Speedlights, Pocket Wizards, cables, light meter and Honl modifers. I used to keep the PW's in a small Pelican, but it made more sense to keep all the small lighting gear in one "grab-and-go" bag.

3. menos

menos

Nov 11, 2008
    Shanghai
    lowepro terraclime small pouches for anything!

For all my small photographic accessories, I use these:

http://www.lowepro.com/terraclimeseries

I love these small little pouches - you can:

-pack small items in your bag for transportation
    -unpack on location and use it as a pouch on your belt, to work from with small things
    -attach carabiner hooks and fix it in any place (light stands, fences on motor sport locations, belts, bags, tripods, anything,…)
    -store accessories in it (PW's, cables, batteries, cards, chargers, …)

I love, to transport a TC17EII and TC20EII in a type 30 pouch - you can roll it , close it with the plastic hook and store it in the bag. When shooting, I can grab any TC quickly from my belt.

I think, bag wise, these little things are the best invention after Crumpler shoulder bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.