Casio Exilim EX-V7SR

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Adrien, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Adrien

Adrien

Jun 7, 2006
    The 661
    I'm considering this for a pocket camera. Anybody tried one yet? Opinions?

Adrien

2. I don't know about that particular model, but I gave my wife an EX-Z60 last year and it's a good, well-thought out p/s that is very versatile. Hopefully the EX-V7SR is only better!

Sean

3. Many people I know have had great success with these Casio models. I like them from the few times I've used them. The only problem encountered was that my Grampa's had a battery problem after only 3 months of use. Other than that, they seem like good little cameras, and certainly small enough to take anywhere.