Catch in ice

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gilles, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Stick in ice
    [​IMG]

Bottle in ice
    [​IMG]

Iron in ice
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OMG those are to cold for shooting :>))))))

3. Stick in ice is really cool (pun intended!)!

4. I think you are on to something. You may want to shoot images with more depth of field (as well as less) and seek out a primo lens for sharpness and contrast. This will give you better control of the ultimate abstract macroscape. I'm not saying that you don't already have the right stuff, I'm just saying that if you are leaning toward specializing in abstract macroscapes you might benefit by fine tuning your technique and equipment, as well as post-processing techniques. You have a good eye. Keep it up.

5. breathtaking shots. I especially like that last one.

6. Very nice, wish I could see the last one but it is not there.

7. Gale there's cold and very cold, right now it's just cold i can still hold my tripod without my finger sticking to it.

Muril i try to apply the dof according to the subject, as for PP i admit that i must improve on that, i am trying to find a good book on that with NC.

Gordon i think that the hosting site is a little busy at time and that it's very slow.

8. Gillies, these are all interesting and make me very cold just looking at them.

Good job on the compositions.

9. Cool...pun intended! :biggrin: